Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Famous Ones

It's really cool to hear and read about Christians in the world that are living their faith even though they are famous or what not.  Like I have said before, I have been watching these cute 'kdrama' shows out of Korea.  Watching to much tv is a bad habit, but it led me to read about a few nice Christian leaders in various Asian countries.

My first interest in Asia started when I had an awesome Catholic geography professor at LSU freshman year that had lived and researched in China.  He shared the most amazing pictures and excitement about the beauty of the country.  Being a history teacher myself, I would love to learn more about the culture and history and geography.  But my first love is Christ, and their are so many people in Asia that I fear have not heard the true message of Jesus Christ. 

I would love to go there if God will's it one day and maybe do a little missionary work.  In the mean time, I will pray for Christian leaders like Kim Hyun Joong to seek the Sacred Heart of Christ and be a true witness to Him.

Saint Anna Pak Agi pray for us!