Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Changing World

The world seems to be changing so fast for me to catch up with.  I am very much the type of person that could live happily without a cell phone or television.  I do love the internet though and it has helped me to have a more global view.  If you read my blog, you know I am interested in going to South Korea.  It seems that country is booming with different types of industry.  It would be even cooler to visit or work there and try to bring more of the Gospel of Christ. 

I have always had an interest in different countries and their people.  There are many saints I have read about and their countries.  I wish we had more American saints.  Many saints are those that have died as white martyrs or red martyrs.  Maybe one day I will get to visit South Korea and Asia, but for the mean time I will listen to the fun kpop and pray for those suffering from the earthquake and tsunami.