Friday, June 5, 2009

The Exciting Realm of Science!

Nominations are up at www.catholicnewmediaawards.com and I just cast my vote! Finding great Catholic blogs to read is almost as good as finding new music!

If you read this, definitely check out the interesting blogs, my daily favorites are under my Web Nebulas section. I originally started my blog just so I could have a great homepage with great links, and it's working great for me. I am just about to add a couple more cool sites. I did notice there were none about science.

Science is very cool people. I look at Natural Science, Social Science and Formal Sciences. They are all interesting and all created by the omnipotent Father God.

So take a moment and read, and I bet you'll wish like me that blogs would have been invented before television!