Friday, October 7, 2011

The High Cost of Communication

Communication comes in many forms as I found out even more when I asked my students to name them.  Even with all of these we don't always communicate enough with others.

 
Facebook
cellphone
talking
im
email
mail
internet
chatting
psp
skype
texting
ipod

Ignoring people has become an art and almost impossible.  One group of people we try to ignore is one we interact with on a daily basis. Coworkers.  I spend a lot of time seeing mine and answer their email questions on the weekend, but every now and then I need a break.  It is important to be positive with coworkers, but I think I could show Christ’s love even more by sending an email out to encourage and inspire. 

With all of these means of communication, I really have no excuse as a follower of Christ.