Tuesday, October 13, 2020

 


Check in to all of my readers!  Where Y’at?!!?

    I have moved to a nice little garden home with flowers.  God is very good.  I was quite stressed out about things that I had no control over but I needed to trust in God’s Providence.  I am still working, always working on it!
   
     Somebody I know recently talked to me about the ‘believe God will give you things and he will’  deal.  Here’s the low down y’all.  That is fake.  It’s another twist in the twists and tangles of the devil’s web.  

    God is all powerful and good, but you also have to put forth effort.  To go with that, my favorite thing to pray for is the will of God.  You can’t go wrong doing the will of God because you can save souls in God’s masterpiece of a plan for you!

    Pray for me because part of my plan for getting a house again was to foster or adopt teenagers who need love too!  I don’t know that I would be any good at it, but I would love them.  I intend to put the work in for it and wait and see what God wants.  Because those are the doors that I want opened in order to serve him.  Booyah!  Amen!